If you live in an apartment building with wooden windows, you’ve probably heard someone say… “My windows don’t work” “My windows rattle in the wind” “My windows are draughty and let dust in” “There’s too much noise from the road and neighbours in my apartment” “My windows are in bad condition. They need fixing and painting” “I wish we could replace the windows with double-glazing” At Sealasash, we fix all of these problems in one elegant solution. We keep the character of your old windows, and make them ready for new life in the 21st century.
Solution and benefitsSealasash provides a comprehensive solution to common problems with existing wooden windows – especially including heritage buildings and strata.
- We make windows work by overhauling mechanisms and fittings (cords, pulleys, locks etc.)
- We make windows quieter and more comfortable by draught sealing and installing better glass
- We fix windows that are rotting or falling apart with premium quality repairs
- We paint windows without costly scaffolding (subject to building inspection).
- We make windows compliant with regulations by fitting restrictors.
Our patent pending safety device can save on scaffolding costs, while also keeping bad weather out of occupied apartments.
Windows were repaired, draught sealed, and painted in one elegant process. Some residents chose to reglaze with higher-performance glass.
Peace of mindSealasash is a member of SCA, we are registered with Fair Trading in NSW (300467C) and have all the necessary insurances, including home warranty insurance. We take health and safety seriously and have systems in place.
What we do and don’t doWe do not work on steel, plastic or aluminium windows, we are not new window manufacturers and we are not handy men that work on small odd jobs (e.g. like replacing a broken cord).
Your next step
If you would like to inspect our work “Borambil”; have us present to your strata committee; or have us make an assessment of your building please talk to one of our window experts today.