Domain House

Queens Domain, Hobart, Tasmania

This grand neo-Gothic sandstone landmark was built in 1848-49 and served as an important part of colonial education where it was the High School Of Hobart Town. In 1885 it then became part of Christ College to establish the University of Tasmania. In 2013 Sealasash were commissioned to repair, overhaul and draught seal all the opening wooden windows.

timber-window-upgrades-hobart-double-glazing-